Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend with my sista' friends!

Don't you just love a good weekend with the girl's? I know I do; especially when you spend it in a place as fun as St. George! This trip was exactly what I needed. A nice long break from school and all the stresses that go along with it. We spent the weekend doing whatever we felt like doing. A movie, card games, swimming, hiking, and a little retail therapy.

We went hiking in Snow Canyon on our second day. Not our prettiest picture, but we figured why shower if we're just going to be sweaty and gross in a few hours?

We went to dinner at Iggy's Sports Grill for Diana's birthday dinner, and to watch the Utah vs. Wisconsin game. We won of course!

We had a waiters at Iggy's sing to Diana for her birthday, and they even gave her a free ice cream. Do you like her hair? Chelsi dyed it the night before, and we think it was a great success! How very spontaneous of you, Diana.

All-in-all we had one of the best vacations ever. I was really sad to go home after such a great time, but life must go on, and I'm ready to get back to reality.

XOXO
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment