Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Home Improvement.

I'm basically broke, so I've decided to re-decorate my room entirely with decorations I made myself. You might have read my earlier post about my recreation of the wall art in Anthropologie, and I'm proud to say that I'm nearly done with it! The bulk of the decoration is mounted on my wall, and I just have a few more pieces to finish before it's completely done.

The up close view


The far away view

As you can see, I've only completed one chunk of the entire project. I plan for it to travel further down the wall next to that painting, as well as further to the right of my bed. It will be sick!

My next project is going to be a mobile made out of branches from my old lilac tree, and paper cranes painted with sheer gold nail polish. Crafty, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment