Monday, September 13, 2010

Very Good Night!

Hello my beautiful readers! I am in such a good mood tonight! Sometimes I feel like life just gets so heavy sometimes, and every once in a while, Heavenly Father hands you a really great day to make up for it all. I definitely needed this. Here is a quick recap of today's events:
  1. I was definitely lookin' fly today. Cute outfit, great hair, fab makeup, the works...
  2. I was totally proud of myself for eating an apple after I got home from school, rather than something unhealthy.
  3. I got to go to Costco with my Mamma, which is always an adventure.
  4. My mom just bought The Hunger Games series for us to read. I've been wanting to read those books for about a year, and now I finally get to.
  5. I got more work done on my room decoration project. Yay progression!
  6. The Gossip Girl season premier was tonight, and I found out that Clemence Poesy (Fleur Delacour from the Harry Potter series) is a new character in the show! Why is that just the coolest thing ever you ask? Well, not only am I completely obsessed with Harry Potter, I just so happened to meet her this Summer when she was in Moab. I have photographic proof. It's on Facebook.
This may not seem like a particularly eventful evening to most people, but it was enough to brighten up my day, and that's what really counts right? Now I'm off to bed to get some shut-eye.

XOXO
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment