Monday, August 23, 2010

Horoscope.

This was my horoscope today according to my Google account:

You have your sights set on long-term goals now and you should be able to make a lot of progress if you don't expect too much, too fast. Your 10th House of Status is amped up by energetic Mars, yet you can still get away with being a bit too pushy. No one seems to mind your straightforward manner today as long as you also take the necessary time to listen to what others have to say, too.

Now I'm not saying that I'm one of those "Woo Woo Chicks" or anything, bu it's funny how these things are sometimes spot on isn't it? This pretty much sums up my first day of school at the U. It felt very different from the first days I've had in the past. I'm not sure if that is because that is what first days of college are supposed to feel like, or if it's because I have made tremendous strides in the maturity department over the last seven months. Either way, I am looking forward to this semester, and I feel like I can handle school/life in general on my own for the first time.

All of my classes are pretty difficult, but I have awesome teachers who are excited and willing to go the extra mile to teach their students. I haven't had my "Does ET Exist?" class yet, but I have high hopes. I really hope I'm not let down. If all else fails, at least I know someone in the class and we can wallow in our shared misery if the class totally bombs.

XOXO
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment